Friday, January 14, 2011

Art Showings, Newport Tattoo, & Some Wise Words From Jack London


[Amusing vintage photo of a tattooed guy sun bathing. Source unknown.]

Exciting news! Yours truly will have a painting featured at the Grand Opening party/art show for the newest Newport Tattoo location in Costa Mesa. Red carpet starts at 6PM and beer and wine will be served until 9:30PM. If you're all dressed up with nowhere to go tonight, stop in, say hi and have a drink! I'll be arriving late (not fashionably late, but borderline rude late) since I don't get off of work until the party starts, but I will be there as soon as I can and I'll stay till the party stops around 10PM.

I'll be showing my painting of Matt Zumberge. I can't wait to see what the other artists bring. It should be a good time with good people and good stories! Jack London said it and I believe it, "Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." See you party people tonight.

Newport Tattoo Costa Mesa Grand Opening/Art Show
1765 Newport Blvd
Costa Mesa, CA
6:00pm - 10:00pm


Listening to: The Notorious B.I.G.'s "Juicy"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails