[Fig. 1: via The Sartorialist. ]
- I hope to have an old man boyfriend like this [Fig. 1] one day.
- He looks like a British Naval officer who's ship got stuck in a time/space warp that teleported and dropped him in the middle of a London rock n' roll club where he asked some punk rock kid to borrow some pants and Doc Martins. Which is a good thing.
- He also sort of looks like the captain from King Kong, who I also have an old-man crush on.
- He has great follicle fortitude, much like these rad posters [Fig. 2] I found on one of my favorite design blogs designworklife.com. They were done by AIGA for a show called Full Bleed.
- He and the posters both remind me of the art and tattoo work of Ricardo Cavolo. He does a lot with carnies and mustachioed men.
Listening to: Jamie Cullum's "Gran Torino"