Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Jewelry Gets Raw, My Obsession With Feathers, & The Santa Ana Arts District

I love all the raw stones and rough crystals in jewelry right now. Especially when it's mixed with masculine elements like studs and shotgun shells. So here are a few pieces I'd like to add to my jewelry collection if I had two nickels to rub together. 


OURO. raw Spanish pyrite druzy Ring by Beijo Flor


Breast Plate Necklace from Bona Drag


Crystal Bullet Necklace from Bona Drag. I pretty much want every item on this site.



Extra Long Two Tiered Feather Earrings By La Dama. Again, I pretty much want everything on this site.

Raw Amethyst Statement Ring from Raw Earth Studio

And, every first Saturday of the month in Downtown Santa Ana, aka The Arts District, they have a rad street fair that me and my friend Timmy hit up this week. I almost lost my mind over all of the feather earrings and Native American inspired jewelry that was there. It was a good thing I didn't have cash. But I'll be back next month. Watch out vendors. You're about to get raided. It'll make the Black Friday shopping crowds look like Teletubbies.

- Amy
Listening to: OC's own Cold War Kids' "Louder Than Ever"

2 comments:

  1. mmmm great picks- couldn't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo these are all so rad. put it on my christmas list and then get it for me, amesss.

    hi blythe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails