Thursday, February 10, 2011

Julian Assange/WikiLeaks, The Art of Carty Sewill, & A Little Led Zeppelin


INSPIRATION OF THE DAY: This rad poster of Julian Assange of WikiLeaks by Carty Sewill

I love the color, the composition, the use of imagery to portray words. I basically wish I came up with it. You can check out more of his portraits of iconic figures on his website postpostmodern.me. He's done Dylan, Eastwood, Marty McFly (extra cool points for him on this one) and more. He also has some cool shirts, illustrations, vector graphics and other interesting things to look at. He has a really bold, high contrast style that I really like. Plus, I have a thing for portraits.

- Amy
Listening to: Led Zeppelin's "Hey Hey What Can I Do"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails