Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bodacious Babes, Epic Breaks, and Brahs


TODAYS INSPIRATION: Morgan Maassen, Photographer

Morgan Maassen is an Aussie photographer of bodacious babes, epic breaks, brahs and boards. His photography embodies the beauty of the surf culture and it's breathtaking oceanic playground. Did I mention he's only 20? When I think back to four years ago and my body of work, I had nowhere near the impressive portfolio this guy has already amassed. I mean not even close! He's worked for Billabong, Quicksilver, Volcom, Nike, Swell, Verizon, Corona, and the list goes on and on. I am now a proud follower of his blog, humorously named bogustard.blogspot.com. Here are a few of my favorite pics from his blog and website. 

- Amy
Listening to: The Smiths' "How Soon Is Now?"

the smiths - how soon is now..












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails