Sunday, November 7, 2010

Custom Bikes, Custom Boards, And The Glory That Is Deus


The design, the photography, the bikes... do yourself a favor and check out Deus, a motorcycle company based out of Australia. They are dedicated to the culture of custom motorcycles that began in the 40s. The Aussie's create custom bikes, motorcycles, and surfboards - each equally unique and each equally beautiful. Check out the photos below for a little taste, but be warned, it's like crack. Once you get a taste you gotta have more. I can't afford a bike or board, so looks like I'll be adding their book Deus ex Machina to my Christmas list. The clean, nostalgic design and photos will more than suffice.

- Amy
Listening to: Right Away Great Captain's "Memories From A Shore."















1 comment:

  1. Wow! I have a little Honda I use mainly to run around the Old City, but this might go on my Christmas list too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails