Friday, November 19, 2010

Crushing on Ron Weasley, Claymation Holiday Creatures, and Press Week


Here's a little graphic I created for one of our clients for a holiday ad they were going to run in our magazine. They ended up choosing another option, but I really loved this little guy that I created. Creating ad after ad gets pretty redundant, which is why I get so excited when Christmas comes, because holiday themed ads are so much fun to create! Claymation-esque snow creatures, snowflakes, Christmas lights, holly... I've become a master at the cute holiday themed ad.

Now to work like crazy so I don't have to work this weekend. Guhhh... press week. Then it's off to the Spectrum with my partner in crime, Sara, to stand in line for some Potter action. We can't help it. I have a little thing for Ron Weasley. It's not something I'm proud of.

What's inspiring me these days? Those hilarious claymation Dr. Pepper commercials with the "I do exist" support group. So clever!




- Amy
Listening to: Pedro The Lion's "The Longest Winter"

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails