Friday, April 1, 2011

Shoe The Bear, Hot Chicks in Bunny Masks, & What I've Been Wearing


INSPIRATION OF THE DAY: Shoe The Bear
My friend (who is also a bitchin' - yeah, I said bitchin' - designer for Skateboarder Magazine) Chris Bywater sent me a link to this rad shoe company called Shoe The Bear. They're a Danish brand created by Thomas Frederiksen and Jakob Fugelsang and even more than I dig their shoes I dig their catalogs. Check out some of the photos from their FW 11 line. Makes me want to buy a bunny rabbit mask. I have a rad skin rug and set of horns in my room like the one in [Figure 1]. It must be my "redneck past nipping at my heels" as Ben Folds once bemoaned. Check out some of the creative shots/shoes below:




[Figure 1]

For The Ladies:


For The Fellas:



 Speaking of clothes and fashion, here's what I've been wearing. Disclaimer, the fur coat was from last week when it was cold and rainy, before it was 80 degrees and lovely out! Gotta love Southern California. Definitely taking a beach day this weekend.

Breakin' the rules with some jean on jean action. That's my hilarious coworker Guillermo doing Charlie's Angels poses with me. 

The fur fetish continues. Note for all you PETA members: it's faux!

Cue "Leather and Lace" by Stevie Nicks and Don Henley. 

I look like a bumble bee. Especially with the Jackie O shades. 

Happy Friday!
- Amy
Listening to: Airborne Toxic Event's "All I Ever Wanted"

3 comments:

  1. the guy in the photos is kind of scary...haha
    gotta love the masks though.
    the lace dress is so pretty! ^,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    your post titles covers the spectrum & i LOVE it! holy crazy ad campaign (lookbook) for Shoe the Bear - i would like very much to be a fly on the wall of their mission control room and see how they come up with such innovative, unique stuff. incredibly brilliant but also their collection is so darn hot! the leather just looks like butta, i'd die to own a pair of those stompers.

    gorgeous you! love all the shots and outfits but okay lades....the Charlies Angels posin' takes it up like mass amounts of notches. i need you to ooze some of you coolness over to me... ♥

    pea ess: never you worry, comment or not, it's a joy to have you visit. and i know exactly why the Stay Gold thing brought you out from behind the curtain. your tattoo was how i found you when Blythe posted about it. that film and book is an all-time fave so i had to see who this girl was that got it's whole message/moral on her skin forever. i knew she'd have to be one fine ass babe & i was right! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks B! And Lynn, as per usual, love you :). Viva La Outsiders!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails