Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winnie The Pooh, George Parros, And Follicle Fortitude

This Winnie The Pooh clip is what actually might happen to Orange County if this rain doesn't let up soon. We'll all float away never to be heard from again. 





On another note, here's a fun interview I did with Georgy Parros of The Anaheim Ducks last year for my Off The Record column. The layout (which I also did) ended up really simple, but I wanted the main focus to be on the 'stache header. I probably would have done it a little different if I worked on it today, but it's fun looking back and seeing how you've improved. 


Speaking of Georgy, what a guy. He blogs sometimes for the The LA Times and he is so witty and well spoken. (Read it here.) And that mustache - Oooo Baby! Nothing like a man with follicle fortitude. Here was my subheader: "The 6'5", 225 bl. Princeton Grad Turned Anaheim Ducks Enforcer With A Heart Of Gold And A Lip Tickler That Rivals Tom Selleck." Yep, he graduated with an economics degree from Princeton, and he's heavily involved in charitable work. Talk about well rounded. 


[Enlarge to read.]


Don't float away out there!


- Amy
Listening to: Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan's "I Still Miss Someone"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails