Monday, December 6, 2010

Hamming It Up, Galoshes, And A Little Motorhead




Another throw back for you guys. These are some sketches that I did for my friend who was thinking of starting a production company called Badham about two or three years ago. Cool name, huh? The sketches are a little Dr. Suess-esque, which is fun.

It's raining cats and dogs outside. Blythe Hill, how did you convince me to participate in Dressember in such inclement weather!? Looks like I'm wearing galoshes with a dress tomorrow. Here are some pics from days 4 and 5 of Dressember.

[ Day 4 of Dressember ]

[ Day 5 of Dressember ]

[ I'm really diggin my new ankle cowboy boots. ]


- Amy
Listening to: Motorhead's "Ace of Spades"

4 comments:

  1. You are so talented! and I too am digging your cowboy ankle boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always know how to ham it up.....

    oh man. sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: You are having entirely too much fun - which is why I love this blog. Always stay positive! And I like your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Beatrice!

    Blythe, I don't think I know anyone cheesier than you and I. Except maybe the Justin and Jason Dike. Nonetheless, we are truly kindred spirits haha!

    JJ, I am so glad you enjoy my blog! Always nice to know when things are mutual. :) My friend suggested we try a Bootober. You in? haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails