Monday, June 6, 2011

New Logo Designs, HAMMERHOOD, & The Horror of Wipe Out

[ HAMMERHOOD logo ©Amy Hood ]

Here's a new logo I worked on for HAMMERHOOD, the collab between me and the great Timmy Ham. I did a blog on Timmy (a.k.a SLOTH) a while back that you should definitely check out. He is a graffiti artist/designer/customizer-of-amazing-Vans. Not only that, he's hilarious and he's my partner in crime for the above said art collab that we're currently working on and hope to finish the first installment of soon. Once the first one is done (which you can see the progress of by clicking here) we'll try to sell it and donate the proceeds to charity. It probably won't be much, but we're trying to give back in our own little way and every little bit helps! 


Now it's back to working on my portfolio. Guhhhh. Shoot me. Going though all of my files and trying to figure out which pieces are my best design work is the worst. It's worse than a Wipe Out marathon. That's pretty bad. Wish me luck friends. 


- Amy
Listening to: Otis Redding's "That's How Strong My Love Is"

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you ever want to set up a portfolio review, I'm sure i could find some folks over here that would be more than willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the post on Timmy. The logo looks terrific! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails