Friday, February 17, 2012

Stacey Rozich, Kobe Bryant's Chiseled Cheekbones & How I Became an Insta-Whore


Quick Update:

• Found a place in Orange County that sells gouache paints finally. Aaron Bros on Newport Blvd. Can't wait to test those babies out. I can only hope to achieve an end product as epic as Stacey Rozich, whose work inspired me to try this medium out in the first place (see above). (Finders fee to Chris Steblay.) She is am-ahhhhzing. (Any "Happy Endings" fans out there? I want Penny to be my friend so bad.)


• I've decided that my next painting will be a portrait of the NBA's leading scorer, and forever reigning MVP in my heart, Kobe Bryant! Is he not the most handsome man in the NBA, not to mention one of the greatest to play the game eva'. But that last part is a given. Everyone knows he's got game, but how many take note of his perfectly chiseled cheek bones? Not enough, I tell you. As a tried and true Lakers fan, I plan to pay homage to both his beauty and his braun. It will be a lovely addition to my growing portrait wall. 

• Somehow I managed to accumulate 735 followers on instagram (shameless plug: @amyhoodlum) merely by posting pictures of my outfits. And now I am a monster. A monster who's only goal is to make it to the popular page. Seriously, it's an addiction! I'm not the only one. I have many a friend yearning for the honor (it ain't gonna happen Zach Hendrix). Someone call Dr. Phil. I got a record 102 likes on my pic today and yet STILL did not make it! What does a girl have to do? Anywho, here are some of my ensembles from the past few days. I'll get you Popular Page. *Sinister Laugh* 

Skirt: F21, Top: Old Navy, Hat: UO

Pants: Mossimo, Top: H&M, Leopard Heels: Steve Madden, Bracelet: H&M, Watch: Nixon, Bag: Moda Viajando.

- Amy
Listening to: "That Is What Makes Us Girls" by Lana Del Rey

1 comment:

  1. Insta-whore haha. i fear i would be the same, but aint no shame in that. keep it up girl! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails