Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Belated Valentines, This Fickle Weather & The Stones


I recently did a quick little linocut print for our Hoodzpah clients. They were supposed to be little valentine, but they ended up getting sent out a little late, in typical Amy fashion. I printed each in black ink and then hand detailed in the gold detail. The banner says "We go together like rubber on asphalt." I feel like The Outlaws would even approve of this valentine. Anyways, printmaking is so fun. More of these little babies to come!

Shorts: Levis, Shoes: Seychelles, Shirt: Charlotte Russe.

The weather has been toying with our heart strings here in Orange County like a fickle woman. One day I was laying out on the beaches of Newport and riding my bike on the boardwalk in my daisy dukes, and the next I was bundled up in layers and beanies trying to survive the brutal wind and rain! Here's one of my outfits before the rain set in.

Back to work. Lot's to do and not enough time to do it in!

- Amy
Listening to: "They Girl With Far Away Eyes" by The Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails